We asked our 2 coaches, Sara and Emily, sit down and give us some insight on who they are, what they like to do and why NWE. In the previous blog, you hear from Emily and now it's Sara's turn!
1. I knew I wanted to be a Dietitian ever since high school because I
would spend my time looking up food facts instead of doing my
2. Emily is actually the person who introduced me to the role of a
Dietitian. I hadn’t heard of a Dietitian until she told me that’s the
career she wanted to pursue.
3. I played college softball! I originally wanted to play outfield, but I
ended up being a Shortstop.
4. I spend my free time at the gym, playing recreational sports
(especially Slow Pitch softball), and exploring the DC museums.
5. Emily Tills and I have been friends for about 10 years! We went to
the same high school AND college! We also played high school
basketball and softball together.
6. I have been a part of the Nourished with Emily Team since
7. My favorite part about being a Dietitian is helping people heal
their relationship with food and navigating through the struggles
people have had with their diet.
8. My favorite food is Chicken Parmesan, and my favorite cuisines
are either Mexican or Mediterranean.
9. My dad influenced his love of cooking and hosting people onto
me. I love cooking for groups of people, as well as for myself.
10. I currently work full-time as a Dietitian in a Skilled Rehab
Facility in Arlington, Virginia, but I reside in Washington D.C.
If you're ready to work with NWE and get support from Sara and the team, head on over to the 1:1 coaching page and apply!